PracticewiseM.D. offers legal consultation regarding Physician Employment Agreements as a value-added service to our clients and physicians.
These services are offered by William S. Spangler, Esq. whose legal background and expertise includes:
- Vanderbilt Law School, Juris Doctor, 1977.
- General Counsel, St. Anthony Medical Center, 1977 -1984
- President, General Counsel, PracticewiseM.D. 1990-present
- Physician Employment Counsel, Witham Memorial Hospital, 2004-present.
- Member, American Health Lawyers Association
- Admitted to Practice, United States District Court; Indiana Attorney's License
- Certified Arbitrator and Mediator, American Health Lawyers Association.
This experience and expertise ensures that physicians and employers are empowered to achieve success by providing critical advice concerning:
- Recent trends in the physician employment marketplace
- The realities of the current legal and financial milieu
- Negotiation strategies that produce desired results
William S. Spangler, Esq. also offers his services to the general public on a fee for service basis; these services include the analysis, review, negotiation and/or drafting of Physician Employment Agreements and related matters, as well as the Arbitration or Mediation of Health Law issues
For further information, please contact:
William S. Spangler, Esq.